The planets of this universe are ever dynamic. They are in constant motion, be it in a positive, forward path, or a negative, backward direction.
And their movements keep on influencing your rashi in a million different ways. In astrology, we call it a ‘shift’ in the planetary alignment of the twelve zodiac signs. The influences, of course, can be either for your best benefit or for your downfall. In a nutshell, the planets up above in the sky decide your fate like no one else does.
“To keep yourself safe from harm, it is very important to understand the movement of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu, and how to stay prepared, if, at all, a misfortune is approaching,” says a great astrologer in India.
Here is how the transition will take place this year:
The Transit of the Sun:
The Sun is the king amongst all the nine celestial bodies. It is the star around which life revolves. It is the symbol of the fire element, and the brightest and most vibrant body in the entire solar system. The Sun is our ultimate source of light and energy and helps us eliminate negativities and darkness.
Its planetary transit takes place over the span of a month’s time from one zodiac sign to another. Here is how the transition will take place over the year:
- The Sun transit in 2015 will begin in the rashi of the Sagittarius.
- By the 14th of January, it will move to Capricorn, and then to Aquarius on the 13th of February.
- The transition will proceed to Pisces on the 15th of March and then to Aries on the 14th of April.
- Mid May, the Sun will be positioned in Taurus.
- It will sit in Gemini on the 15th of June and in Cancer on the 17th of July.
- Leo, which is eternally reigned by the Sun, will have it on the 17th of August and Virgo on the 17th of September.
- On the 17th of October, the Sun will transit to Libra and on the 17th of October to Scorpio.
The transition will wind up with the Sun finally settling in Sagittarius on the 16th of December.
Because this celestial body stands for power, fame and supremacy, the respective zodiac signs will feel the changes on the given dates accordingly.
The Transit of Mercury:
Mercury is essentially the planet of wit and wisdom, and it is the fastest moving celestial body amongst the nine planets. It has a deep association with doctors and business owners. Mercury rules your sense of judgement and the ability to adapt to situations. It also influences your capability of making hay when the sun is shining bright.
However, it is a neutral planet and often has an impact on zodiac signs combined. A reverse transition of the planet can bring illness and negativity in your life. Here is how Mercury transition will take place in 2015:
- Like the Sun, Mercury, too will begin its transition with Sagittarius.
- 1st of January, it will be placed in Capricorn and then in Aquarius on the 9th of March.
- Pisces will have it on the 28th of March and Taurus on the 27th of April.
- Gemini will have Mercury on the 5th of July and Cancer on the 20th of July.
- The planet will find its place in Leo on the 4th of August and in Virgo on the 23rd of August.
- Libra will have it on the 29th of October and Scorpio on the 17th of November.
- Mercury will transit to Sagittarius again on the 6th of December and finally settle in Capricorn on the 26th of December.
Transits of Mercury can bring about misunderstandings and bitter relationships. They can hamper businesses and education. So, plan your work accordingly.
The Transit of Venus:
Beauty and Venus go hand-in-hand. But, the planet is very volatile and is characterised by high temperatures. Venus influences the way you connect with people. It rules your sense organs, emotions and sentiments. During its transit, this planet is believed to bring happiness and prosperity to the Zodiac signs.
Here is how Venus transit in 2015 will take place:
- Venus will start with the Zodiac sign, Capricorn this year.
- On the 23rd of January, it will move to Aquarius and then to Pisces on the 15th of February.
- Aries will have it on the 12th of March and Taurus on the 6th of April.
- The planet will be positioned in Gemini on the 2nd of May and in Leo on the 5th of July.
- On the 13th of August, Venus will be positioned in Cancer and again in Leo on the 1st of October.
- On the 3rd of November, Venus will shift to Virgo and on the 30th of November to Libra.
- It will finally wind up this year in Scorpio on the 25th of December.
The Transit of Jupiter:
Jupiter is associated with knowledge and teaching. It rules your willpower. It helps you have a wide vision about plans and programs they take up. It is the most matured of all the nine planets and can be very manipulative at times. Jupiter transits affect your logic and reasoning abilities.
Here is how Jupiter transit will take place in 2015:
- On the 14th of July, Jupiter will transit to Leo.
- It will have a combust in Leo on the 12th of August.
- There will be a rise on the 10th of September in Leo, yet again.
If you are into teaching, this transit will affect you positively. On the other hand, a retrograde can bring about idleness and laziness in people.
The Transit of the Saturn:
The Saturn rules the way you perform a task. It influences on your willingness to work hard and have an ambition. This planet is like a guardian, guiding you in your life both during hardships and successes.
Unfortunately, there shall be no transit of the Saturn in 2015. This might cause delays in expected achievements and happiness. Frustration shall be dominant and issues might occur anytime.
The Transit of Mars:
Mars is for the male. It signifies superiority, courage and confidence. This planet influences occupations like engineering, medicine, military, and police. Mars tends to make people short-tempered and quarrelsome.
Here is how Mars will transit in 2015:
- In the beginning of the year, Mars will be in Capricorn.
- It will move to Aquarius on the 4th of January and then to Pisces on the 12th of February.
- Mars will transit to Aries on the 23rd of March and then to Taurus on the 4th of May.
- On the 16th of June, it will settle in Gemini and then move to Cancer on the 31st of July.
- Leo will have it on the 15th of September and Virgo on the 3rd of November.
- The planet will finally settle in Libra on the 24th of December.
The Transit of the Moon:
The Moon is the celestial body which can cool down situations and satisfy people. Because the moon seems white in colour, it is a symbol of purity. The Moon shifts from one zodiac sign to the next very rapidly. It shifts every 2 to 3 days. Because it is difficult to chart out its date of shifting, the effect of this transition can be determined from a person’s birth chart.
The Transit of Rahu:
Rahu is believed to be very negative. It is a representation of a demon, and influences anger, ego, lust and reasoning. When impacted by Rahu, a person tends to become moody, violent and very angry. Luckily, in 2015, Rahu will not be undergoing any transition.
The Transit of Ketu:
Ketu is yet another dark planet and is represented by a demon’s tail. Ketu is a merciless planet, and is deeply linked to accidents, fraudulence, deception, broken marriages, failed relationships, stress and, misfortune. It’s good news that Ketu will show no transition in 2015.
So, now that you know how the nine planets will influence your well being, it’s time to gear up for the planetary transitions in 2015!